Pages

Saturday, April 28, 2018

Thrills You Seek, Monsoon Sojourn By Western Motorsports

Thrills You Seek, Monsoon Sojourn By Western Motorsports


Kick start me. Wake me and take me away on a long ride. Show me what it feels like to have wind whooshing past me. Let the rain slide over my chrome and the mud soil it. Take me away and let me feel that there is heaven on earth. 

That’s the silent prayer of your motorcycle to you. 

Monsoon Sojourn from 11 to 15th August 2018, is offering you the opportunity to fulfil that silent prayer. An opportunity for you and your bike to travel through the lush green backlands of Rajasthan. A exploration away from the highway and into the remote. Monsoon Sojourn just doesn’t offer you a ride through the backlands; you get to know the ancient history, culture and local delicacies combined with the friendly hospitality from WM team.

No comments: